Neighborhood Services Organization (NSO) is a 97-year-old nonprofit transforming lives and encouraging independence through safe, healthy homes, dental care and nutrition. We offer:
- Transitional housing for those who need help gaining independence, like women escaping domestic violence and homeless young men who have aged out of foster care
- Permanent, supportive housing for homeless adults with a mental illness who would otherwise be living on the streets
- Rental assistance programs to help prevent families from becoming homeless
- A dental clinic offering affordable, general dental care to the low-income and uninsured
- A women, infants and children (WIC) clinic that provides supplemental nutrition and education to women who are pregnant and children up to age 5.
Last year, we touched the lives of over 78,000 individuals.